Terms & conditions
For further details do not hesitate to contact us.
- Our prices: choose a property from our website. Each property has its own price list at the bottom of its description (High, Mid and Low season). These prices are all-inclusive. There are no other extra costs except for heating and air conditioning in some cases.
- Booking: vacation rentals are usually Saturday to Saturday. We can however consider shorter stays or arrivals on a different day of the week.
- Number of people: each property has a maximum capacity that is written in the house description. We kindly ask you not to exceed this number.
- Booking's confirmation and deposit: if you wish to confirm a booking with Terretrusche please send us an e-mail of confirmation with the dates of your stay. Within 24 hours we will send you a confirmation by e-mail and the formal booking contract by postal mail. The contract should be signed and sent back to our offices via fax. We ask for a 30% deposit to guarantee the reservation. You can send us your credit card number (we accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners) as a guarantee.
- Contract and papers: we will send you all papers concerning your booking by postal mail: the original contract, a receipt of the deposit payment, the brochure of the property if available, the directions to reach the property.
- Cancellation: should the client, for whatever reason, cancel the rental he will have the right to repayment of the total amount due minus the following cancellation charges:
Cancellation prior to 60 days before the rental is due to start -30%.
Cancellation between the 59th and 30th days before the arrival -45%.
Cancellation between the 29th and 15th days before the arrival -75%.
Cancellation between the 14th and the day before the arrival -90%.
No show -100%.
- Changes to bookings: any change to bookings (concerning either the period or the property) made 45 (forty five) days before the vacation is due to start will annul the lease and will be governed by the aforementioned cancellation policies. In this case a new booking will have to be made. Clients are advised to take out insurance against this event.
- Insurance: terretrusche S.r.l. operates in accordance with all legal requirements (International Convention on Travel Contracts endorsed by Italian Law no. 1084 of 27.12.77 and C.E.E. Directive 90/314 of 13.06.90) and insures all clients with Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. as follows: Policy no. n. 219454428 for public liability to all clients of tour programmes or holiday rentals in accordance with Art. 13 of The Regional Law of Tuscany no. 16/94 and successive changes as approved by the Regional Council of Tuscany, minute no. 5823 of 30.05.94.